• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Braves Fans

Chunker

i would love sheets, less $$$ than burnett (who had injuries like sheets),and imo just as good if not better when healthy. thats key though, will sheets make it a full year? the trade for Javier Vazquez isnt that great imo. gave up the hottest prospect for an overpaid starter. flowers (the catcher in the deal) tore it up in fall/winter ball, huge power. he was blocked in the braves system, but coulda been used in a trade for peavy (who makes about what Javier Vazquez does).

The Braves are now going to try to get one of the guys from Japan. Kenshin Kawakami

http://mlbtr.blogs.sportsline.com/mcc/blogs/entry/8691437/12271092

The Philies have signed our very own Asian pitcher today...Chan Ho Park......fear us. :)

(we also just signed Jamie Moyer to another 2 years which means he will be pitching until he is 87 years of age)

i smell a trade. smoke screen by saying kelly and escobar arnt going anywhere. i hope its peavy and not greinke. if we give up escobar in a deal for greinke, im gona be pissed. i mean he is a ok pitcher, and has the stuff, but rather keep him and deal more prospects for a better pitcher (ie peavy).

rumor is 10 mill a year for furcal. good deal.

Well crap, now it looks like LA is trying to throw more money his way to try and keep him.

Braves.com is now saying the Braves are "close" to signing him. They say he might be moved to second, but I think Escobar has a much higher trade value and will be needed to get a good pitcher.

Archived