• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

F*ck Blockbuster...

The Link

Dude.. I just rented Fallout 3 last weekend for PS3.. It was like $6.84 for 3 days... Then they told me it was $1.99 a day for each day late, and then they sold it to you on the 10th day it was late...

Time are getting tough! Whatever happened to "no late fees?"

For some reason xbox 360 games are like, $8.99.

For 5 days.

Wow! I stop renting from them a few years ago. I thought game rentals were a week. You would think with gametap they would have drop prices by now.

When I rent games now I rent them from a local place that offers 3 different times 3,5 and 7 days. Been awhile but it basically is a dollar a day.

• 4 weeks later...

Dude.. I just rented Fallout 3 last weekend for PS3.. It was like $6.84 for 3 days... Then they told me it was $1.99 a day for each day late, and then they sold it to you on the 10th day it was late...

Time are getting tough! Whatever happened to "no late fees?"

For movies, that is why we've switched to Netflix. Used to use the local video store but they had a zero late tolerance policy. Love Netflix, daughter has a blast monitoring the queue online. Can send in 2 movies Monday, get 2 more on Wednesday in the mail.

Oh, the local store just went belly up, should have been nicer to their customers.

Archived