• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Got the my first KillTrastophe in Halo 3

Doc Holiday

No Scope AWP'd 3 guys in a CAL match for CS to clutch a round

Short version.

One of my best clan matches ever was when I was playing with my RSV clan, and after they were eliminated I finished off the entire other team by myself.

Longer version(with more ego)

Now as I was saying we were playing a clan match in Team Elimination, now my clan almost never played TE but they were excellent in Team Sharpshooter (we were 8th in world 4th in US in gamebattels.com on the TS ladder for a season) and thought "hey we can play TE the same as TS and just rock the other team", big mistake, and I told them that to begin with but they found out the hard way and ended up learning from a master(which was me, and yeah I am pumping up my ego really good right now), when I was the only one left alive taking on a full team by myself, with FAMAS and C4 in hand I went to town wiping out the entire clan by myself in a tactical method that would make a navy seal proud.

I received much thanks from my teammates, but unfortunately they didn't play anymore team TE after that and just stuck to TS, which I was only the 5th or 6th best player in the clan at and just played as an alternate most of the time. but if they played more TE I would have been a solid starter.

which is 8 kills within 4 seconds of each other, I never got more then a Killtrocity(5) in either halo 2 or 3 before today.

w00t yay me. :D

and with that in mind whats the best thing you've ever done in a multiplayer match in a game??

That is quite the accomplishment. I've gotten an invincible before and a vehicular manslaughter, which is my favorite medal.

Strike. Kill 5 enemies within 2 seconds. And the timer does not start over after every kill like in Halo.

If you have ever played BF you would know that this is a hard one, given how HUGE the maps are. I dropped a J-Dam missle on two Bradleys, one Bradley had 4 people and the other was just a single. KABOOM BITCHES!

Here is a screen shot of BF. I am in the tanks main gun view and I rolled up on this sniper who didn't know I was right behind him. Took the picture before I put a 120mm shell in his back!

17341977_1.jpg

I had a not-so-great accomplishment yesterday in CoD4. I was playing Hardcore HQ and i went to throw a grenade threw a window real fast and run around. The nade hit the window ledge and came back at me.........and my entire team. Killed everyone of us. The kills scrolled on the screen. I had to sit out of the game for a minute.

Archived