• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You guys Crack me up

TruCatzFan

uhhh literally nobody thought we were doomed when chudz left except for maybe highlandfire but everyone knows his cerebrum is fuged

you keep attacking fuging gigantic straw men that you create in your little straw man barn up there in snowball land to make yourself look like a pithy observer of fact and even-keeled voice of reason but exactly zero people fall for it and you end up looking like a fool 100/100 times so honestly TCF why not just take up pinball or something and leave football to everyone else

*TCF sees one guy say one thing*

*Blankets entire fan-base with nonsense*

You obviously haven't been reading this board. It's not just one person, it's many people. Perhaps you should read some threads before u just open one and make a dumb statement like u just did

You obviously haven't been reading this board. It's not just one person, it's many people. Perhaps you should read some threads before u just open one and make a dumb statement like u just did

Perhaps you should stop making threads.

Speaking of dumb statements....your OP is basically the definition.

Perhaps you should stop making threads.

Speaking of dumb statements....your OP is basically the definition.

If I were childish, I would make more threads just to piss you off. I'm not though, and will continue to make threads when I feel the need to, which isn't that often

Archived