• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You guys Crack me up

TruCatzFan

OH NOOOO's.... Chud has left us for Cleveland... we are doomed!!!

LOL times a million!!!!

Ever stop to think that Gettleman was actually praying that Chud would leave? He did in fact have to grant Chud permission to interview!

Ever stop to think that Ron didn't fire him, to allow him to move on?

Ever stop to think that we the fans (Not even Mr. Scott) knows what the FUG will happen in the next few days? We can all speculate and make educated guesses, but we don't know.

Everyone here is tripping out and for what? Take a couple of deep breathes, everything will be ok.

It's like I've said all along... We are still GOOD until we start losing players... And we haven't yet.

Rivera is our guy, and He and Gettleman get the chance to build their own Dynasty here. Good riddance to Chud... And anybody that goes with him...

Ummmm... about that.... You certainly do have to gain permission to interview for an opening when you're under contract!

you're correct if it happens before the offseason officially starts... that said, as far as I've seen, it's merely a formality as I can't remember any time a coordinator has been denied the right to interview.

I figure if they wanted to fire chud, they just would have fired him... no point in keeping him around if you don't like him just hoping somebody else will take him off your hands.

Ummmm... about that.... You certainly do have to gain permission to interview for an opening when you're under contract!

Teams are required to grant permission for head coach promotions. You should have learned by now not to argue with people, dude.

Example: The Packers have blocked Clements from being interviewed for OC jobs in the past, but weren't allowed to block him from being interviewed to HC the Bears.

Teams are required to grant permission for head coach promotions. You should have learned by now not to argue with people, dude.

Example: The Packers have blocked Clements from being interviewed for OC jobs in the past, but weren't allowed to block him from being interviewed to HC the Bears.

So they "had to give him permission" right?

So you are arguing with me why? That's exactly what I said... Maybe you should have learned not to argue with people "dude"

So they "had to give him permission" right?

So you are arguing with me why? That's exactly what I said... Maybe you should have learned not to argue with people "dude"

You aren't understanding. They are not allowed to deny permission.

Archived