• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Defensive Line Drills

monstercat

was that big Kemo...running..lol

This stuff should really help guys like Kemo and Lonnie Harvey. I have often wondered how good Kemo could be if they made him shed about 15-20lbs and work more on his agility. I'm hoping it will make him a little better at rushing the passer.

This stuff should really help guys like Kemo and Lonnie Harvey. I have often wondered how good Kemo could be if they made him shed about 15-20lbs and work more on his agility. I'm hoping it will make him a little better at rushing the passer.

Kemo sheds about 15 pounds every time he takes a dump.

from what i have read harvey is not doing to well..playing wise..its the other guy from LSU thats been showing up..at least thats what i have read

It looks like Brown has already put some meat on his bones, you can tell he's a special athlete just from watching the way he moves in that drill....

If the same Peppers that played last year comes back this year we could have an incredible pass rush. I'm hoping Meeks will do more blitzing from the LB position as well - Thomas Davis has the speed to give QB's nightmares as a pass rusher.

When I was at mini-camp, Dl was easily the most entertaining group to watch.

Baker comes across as one of those great combinations of technician and drill sergeant. He's working hard on teaching these guys the techniques, but doesn't skimp at all on the motivational aspect.

(and he comes up with some great quotes) :lol:

For his size his looked fast. I mean the dude is 350+.

Archived