• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RG3 not built for the NFL

Zod

I don't blame shannahan. The moment rg3 lied and said he wasn't injuried just hurt is the moment he accepts all Responsibility to what happens to him. He knew he wasn't alright but decided to stay out anyways. Cousins beat the browns and got lucky at Baltimore. There's no way he is coming in and beating the Seahawks shannahan probably he's are only chance so if he says he's alright then that's what we will do.

It was quite obvious RG3 has problems with his knee since Q2. He was already limping since then. He should have protected the kid.

look i don't think anybody actually hates griffin or thinks he's a bad person. none of us live in a vacuum though so our perception of the guy was tinted by the endless deep throating of him by media outlets and, of course, exposure to the awful hicks who pull for the redskins in the carolinas.

outside of the injury concerns, griffin's game does have weaknesses. his accuracy is unquestionable and he hits the short and intermediate routes on a rope but he doesn't have a very good deep ball nor does he have a particularly strong arm. if you want someone who can stand in the pocket and deliver a 50 yard strike that splits two defenders and drops right into a wideout's hands, he's not your guy. that isn't a huge deal in a west coast system like the one griffin plays in but every offense wants the deep pass to be something of a threat at the very least. putting up ducks tends to lead to inopportune turnovers as we saw last night.

people get frustrated (and rightfully so) when cam launches a missile and overthrows an open receiver deep downfield by two steps but often times the alternative is much less desirable.

It was quite obvious RG3 has problems with his knee since Q2. He was already limping since then. He should have protected the kid.

You don't think rg3 lied to say anything he could to stay on the field? I do. Cousins wasn't the answer and shannahan knew his best chance was rg3. It's on rg3 for doing what he did to make sure he stayed on the field.

You don't think rg3 lied to say anything he could to stay on the field? I do. Cousins wasn't the answer and shannahan knew his best chance was rg3. It's on rg3 for doing what he did to make sure he stayed on the field.

Even a blind man could see he was having troubles with his knee.

Then it's up to Shannahan to decide it's worth the risk keeping him in play. I wouldn't. Imagine the same scenario with Cam.

Even a blind man could see he was having troubles with his knee.

Then it's up to Shannahan to decide it's worth the risk keeping him in play. I wouldn't. Imagine the same scenario with Cam.

Go listen to his postgame presser. He wanted to be out there regardless of his knee. He said that he didn't believe he was hurting the team and he believed he gave them the best chance to win. He only left the field when he couldn't play anymore. He was staying on that field until he was dragged off in a bodybag. It's the mentality of a athlete. I'm sure it's easy for fat middle aged guys sitting behind a keyboard to say he should have been out but rg3 saw it differently and accountability is on him.

Go listen to his postgame presser. He wanted to be out there regardless of his knee. He said that he didn't believe he was hurting the team and he believed he gave them the best chance to win. He only left the field when he couldn't play anymore. He was staying on that field until he was dragged off in a bodybag. It's the mentality of a athlete. I'm sure it's easy for fat middle aged guys sitting behind a keyboard to say he should have been out but rg3 saw it differently and accountability is on him.

Don't get me wrong, I do understand the mentality of RG3, that's why it's on Shannahan to protect, and bench him. One game is nothing compared to the rest of his carreer. Imagine some heavy guy jumped on his leg that play, it could have been lot worse.

And it's not that after Q2, he played brilliant...

Don't get me wrong, I do understand the mentality of RG3, that's why it's on Shannahan to protect, and bench him. One game is nothing compared to the rest of his carreer. Imagine some heavy guy jumped on his leg that play, it could have been lot worse.

And it's not that after Q2, he played brilliant...

Shannahan said rg3 earned the right to keep playing by his play during the season if you can't get behind that then you are babying this kid.

Archived