• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RG3 not built for the NFL

Zod

He is another Vick. Can't pass worth a damn and is nothing without his legs. He is also more injury prone than Vick so I don't see him lasting very long also.

Nice, completely ignorant statement there.

As of right now he's more accurate than Cam.

Are people on this site really that paranoid about having the 'zomg best new qb on the block' that they are willing to throw each and every other young QB on the bus?

Because if you watch Griffin and don't come away impressed, then there is something wrong with you. I don't see why so many here ALWAYS have to make it a competition and don't tell me that isn't what is in the back of your mind. Because that is the only explanation for why so many people here love to hate on the guy. The funny thing is you guys are also the same people who will jump on anyone who says 1 negative thing about Cam.

And by the way, Newton is already one of my favorite players of all-time. I love the guy. But I also realize there happen to be other very good young QBs out there too and am not going to throw each one under the bus just to hype up mine.

If they run a pro style offense then he will be fine but he wont be able to run the read option for his whole career unless he retires in less than 10 years and misses multiple games each year.. I hate how people think hes better and more athletic than Cam. Some of the cuts and jukes Cam makes are just unreal and RG3 could never make them.

He is a lot more Vick 2.0, than RG3 1.0. He is a better passer than Vick is, but not quite as dangerous as a runner, all the while they both seem to be made of porcelain. Great thing about Cam is that he not only weighs 40 lbs more, most of that is muscle, especially in his legs(no homo) and said muscle ends up helping to protect his knees.

I'm still trying to figure out how Aaron Rodgers RG3 got hurt. Did his knee just collapse?

he was already hurt, not 100%

early in the game (late 1st quarter?) he was running towards the sideline and you could see that his knee buckled awkwardly.

they kept him in, though, despite him getting hammered, stumbling around, and looking like he could barely move.

the final straw came when he tried to retrieve a fumble and his knee just completely gave out when he bent over

early in the game (late 1st quarter?) he was running towards the sideline and you could see that his knee buckled awkwardly.

they kept him in, though, despite him getting hammered, stumbling around, and looking like he could barely move.

the final straw came when he tried to retrieve a fumble and his knee just completely gave out when he bent over

The question becomes who do you blame more: Griffin for insisting he could keep playing or Shanahan for keeping him in?

Not only that, but they kept calling designed runs for him.

Archived