• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RG3 not built for the NFL

Zod

i was telling my wife right before he went down that i wouldn't be surprised if they came out and said this offseason that he did actually tear some ligaments. that knee certainly buckled like there wasn't a whole lot keeping everything connected

Made me gasp in pain just watching it. :(

short passing game is smart coaching no? guys let me let you in on a little secret. this is REAL NFL. not fantasy. stats don't really matter. even with short passes, 102 rating is solid.

you guys make it sound like RG3 is 3rd on the depth chart behing Clausen.

way to keep the fan base looking like football smart guys.

Dang, son, I can honestly say that I've never seen you in a thread about Cam defending him.

But you sho' nuff do love defending you some RG3 and Andrew Luck, that's for sure. :lol:

i have over 13k posts. find one where I trashed Cam. EVER. In fact. I'm willing to bet I was one of the first to highlight Cam while he was at Auburn around wk 4 or 5.

im not defending RG3 or Luck. you have your defenisive panties all bunched up. all im doing is making the point we need to move past hanging our hat on stats instead of wins and losses.

simple question for you. would you rather have playoff appearances or great stats?

back to Cam. i have been even handed with him. when he messes up i say something. when he does something great i say something. but this whole year i have had no issues with him.

Guest BlueBoy

He is another Vick. Can't pass worth a damn and is nothing without his legs. He is also more injury prone than Vick so I don't see him lasting very long also.

RG3 can't pass? Dude, as a Cam fan, he is right now a better passer than Cam. Stop hating! You're sore loser fanatic.

Guest BlueBoy

Good guy, fine player, just won't hold up for an NFL career physically. I doubt he is in the league in 2 years. If you are a running QB, you better not be built like a wide receiver. Good thing Cam looks more like a TE

Well, for the time he is in the league at least he takes his team to the playoffs while our Cam is working out right now to look better in his superman pose next year. One injury doesn't make you injury prone. By the way, Big Ben also look like a TE. This is the NFL, there are players who look like they swallowed two TEs.

Good guy, fine player, just won't hold up for an NFL career physically. I doubt he is in the league in 2 years. If you are a running QB, you better not be built like a wide receiver. Good thing Cam looks more like a TE

Surprisingly not a smart post by a poster who usually makes smart posts.

I bet you anything he plays 10 years in the league.

He has the sheer talent to hang around as long as he wants. Even if he has a few more devastating injuries, even if today will be the day everyone talks about like "he was never the same" (mickey mantle stepping in a drain hole at yankee stadium his rookie year comes to mind) he'll still play for a good long while in the NFL....

He might not be built for the league, but he'll be in the league for at least several more years. C'mon now.

honest question: do you believe that if we had somehow traded cam for luck prior to the season, with all else remaining the same, that the panthers would have made the playoffs?

I do not. I wouldn't trade Cam straight up for Luck.

Build the offense around Cam with the weaponry that Luck has and insert a better coach (Arians has brass balls, constantly going for it late, not conservative at all unlike puss Riviera)

Archived