• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RG3 not built for the NFL

Zod

Thats because Cam outweighs 90% of the defensive players trying to tackle him. When defenders see an avg QB start to scramble, their eyes get huge as they envision that huge bone jarring hit. When Cam starts to run, defensive players close their eyes and hope Cam decides to cut rather than run over them.

Cam baby!!! Cot damn freight train!!

Maybe smart for a rookie and maybe for 1 year but defenses figure that stuff out quickly. Next year is the real test. I doubt RG3 comes near the same success as this year.

You aren't get 1500 yard RBs each year....once that slows he will then really be tested. He has really had it easy in games with the attention Morris forced

Good guy, fine player, just won't hold up for an NFL career physically. I doubt he is in the league in 2 years. If you are a running QB, you better not be built like a wide receiver. Good thing Cam looks more like a TE

Agree, but I think he'll linger in the League like Vick. This deal will last years beyond for Washington in other ways however.

Under the deal, the Redskins and Rams will swap first-rounders this year, sources said. The Rams also will receive two future first-round picks and a second-round pick,

That whole situation with Dr. Andrews will be a lot more interesting now. He said he was really nervous that Bob3 was still playing. Now look, he buckles without contact. You could see him on the sideline saying its not your fault coach to Shanahan.

Archived