• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RG3 not built for the NFL

Zod

Meh, if Michael Vick can play ~12 games a year than RG3 can last a while. He will have to change his style though, start sliding more and running out of bounds.

He should take some notes from Cam, he took very few big hits this season (outside the pocket that is)

Vick was built like a RB and was much faster and more elusive.

He is another Vick. Can't pass worth a damn and is nothing without his legs. He is also more injury prone than Vick so I don't see him lasting very long also.

Meh, his incredibly high completion percentage proves he can pass accurately. What I don't understand is, the skins knew he was injured...why continue with some of the read options that had him running.

Meh, if Michael Vick can play ~12 games a year than RG3 can last a while. He will have to change his style though, start sliding more and running out of bounds.

He should take some notes from Cam, he took very few big hits this season (outside the pocket that is)

He is already more injury prone than Vick and this is just his rookie year. Problem with changing his style is that he is a running QB. If he has to be a pocket passer more often, Redskins are screwed.

Meh, his incredibly high completion percentage proves he can pass accurately. What I don't understand is, the skins knew he was injured...why continue with some of the read options that had him running.

80% of his passes are short dump offs. Screw Griffin and the Skins.

i was telling my wife right before he went down that i wouldn't be surprised if they came out and said this offseason that he did actually tear some ligaments. that knee certainly buckled like there wasn't a whole lot keeping everything connected

Thats because Cam outweighs 90% of the defensive players trying to tackle him. When defenders see an avg QB start to scramble, their eyes get huge as they envision that huge bone jarring hit. When Cam starts to run, defensive players close their eyes and hope Cam decides to cut rather than run over them.

short passing game is smart coaching no? guys let me let you in on a little secret. this is REAL NFL. not fantasy. stats don't really matter. even with short passes, 102 rating is solid.

you guys make it sound like RG3 is 3rd on the depth chart behing Clausen.

way to keep the fan base looking like football smart guys.

Archived