• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RG3 not built for the NFL

Zod

God, I can't help thinking that if Cam had said and done what RG said and did, how much the words "selfish, immature," and the phrase " me first" would have been thrown around today, especially since the team lost. Such is the life and created image of these players.

You're right. I hate the bias. Which has completely turned me against this kid.

I don't know if it's damage control or what, but the Redskins are saying that the MRI showed evidence of a partially torn ACL to go along with the LCL tear (Sprain) from earlier this season. The appointment with DR. Andrews is to see if they are both new injuries or old ones. The only thing they did see though was the two partial tears.

I don't know if it's damage control or what, but the Redskins are saying the saw evidence of a partially torn ACL to go along with the LCL tear (Sprain) from earlier this season. The appointment with DR. Andrews is to see if they are both new injuries or old ones. The only thing they did see though was the two partial tears.

Won't be surprised if that whole thing where they claimed Andrews told them he was okay when Andrews says he never even looked at him causes Shanahan to have to answer some questions.

Any time a professional athlete has knee issues it's never a good thing.

PFT just posted that word out of DC is it's at least a partial ACL/LCL tear.

Injuries like this aren't career threatening anymore but when you have a degenerative knee issue that IS career threatening. Brandon Roy comes to mind.

Which leads me to my next point, if RG3 had something like this going on with him it would have been disclosed to the team before the draft. God knows how many different doctors examine athletes before a draft. Especially a guy labeled as a franchise QB.

I honestly think this is going to be RG3 as a pro. Great player. Better person. However, a knack for injuries like this. I truly believe he will never complete a full season as a starting QB. I was knocking the Skins for picking Cousins in round 4, but he looks like he could play in the NFL so far and me might be the most important backup in the league next season.

Yeah I reluctantly agree with CRA - Brees isn't part of the running game in NO. Griffin is. It's the type of QB he is, too. What makes Griffin so dangerous is he can beat you with his legs as well as his arm.

Brees doesn't have the standard size we are all accustomed to when viewing QBs, but exceptions can be made and they are few and far between. Also, People seem to forget that Brees was labeled as a disappointment in SD until they drafted Rivers.

No. Their oc and head coach are smarter than that.

And if Cam keeps running on as many plays as he does, hes going to wind up with a bad injury like RG# has some day - dont give a rats arse how big he is. Theres a reason Rb s have a limited shelf life in the NFL.

so what was your point

you posted that as if to say "oh yeah well this guy is about the same size as griffin and he does just fine so put that in your pipe and smoke it!" but now i don't know what you're doing

Yeah I reluctantly agree with CRA - Brees isn't part of the running game in NO. Griffin is. It's the type of QB he is, too. What makes Griffin so dangerous is he can beat you with his legs as well as his arm.

Brees doesn't have the standard size we are all accustomed to when viewing QBs, but exceptions can be made and they are few and far between. Also, People seem to forget that Brees was labeled as a disappointment in SD until they drafted Rivers.

Yes, yes...give yourself to the darkside...

Archived