• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RG3 not built for the NFL

Zod

Of course he tore it, a sprain is a partial tear of some level and his knee buckled a few times in that game. Each time it buckled it did more damage to his knee. He should have been taken out of the game after the first one on the second TD drive.

If it's as bad as I think it is ( I think he tore the hell out of his knee) If it's his PCL and ACL, then he isn't playing next season and will probably miss some of the 2014 training camp.

I want to emphasize that what I posted earlier was from unsubstantiated and unconfrimed Twitter reports. However, the news likely won't be good. Shanahan said in his presser they still weren't sure of the extent of the injury, which to me is trash. They know it's bad and they're sending RG3 to see Dr. Andrews again for a second opinion. Shanahan also referenced AP's injury and RG3's previous ACL tear.

Just bad all around.

I agree that the "we couldn't tell what was wrong with *this* MRI so we have to check again with Dr. Andrews MRI" just sounds like double-speak to delay announcing what they already fear or know.

Not good.

Oh, now the report is that Dan Snyder will be traveling with Bob to see Dr. Andrews together. That's not good for two reasons. (1) The last time an owner cow-towed to an injured QB like that was Mike Vick and that greasy weasel in Atlanta and Mike Vick learned a valuable lesson about his place in the organization from that... that he could do any damn thing he wanted to do. (2) Snyder may be going because if his worst fears are confirmed, he may be ready to tear Shanny a new rectum and possibly kick his ass to the street for ripping apart Snyder's valuable investment (didn't they trade their next two 1st rounders to St. Louis to be able to pick Bob? Now THAT is a valuable investment.)

I agree that the "we couldn't tell what was wrong with *this* MRI so we have to check again with Dr. Andrews MRI" just sounds like double-speak to delay announcing what they already fear or know.

Not good.

Oh, now the report is that Dan Snyder will be traveling with Bob to see Dr. Andrews together. That's not good for two reasons. (1) The last time an owner cow-towed to an injured QB like that was Mike Vick and that greasy weasel in Atlanta and Mike Vick learned a valuable lesson about his place in the organization from that... that he could do any damn thing he wanted to do. (2) Snyder may be going because if his worst fears are confirmed, he may be ready to tear Shanny a new rectum and possibly kick his ass to the street for ripping apart Snyder's valuable investment (didn't they trade their next two 1st rounders to St. Louis to be able to pick Bob? Now THAT is a valuable investment.)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/post/redskins-rams-trade-is-now-official/2012/03/14/gIQAb5o7BS_blog.html

So yep... the Foreskins don't have 1st round picks this year OR next year, all to get Bob.

Who, if worst-case rumor turns out to be true, will be out for most or all of the 2013 season.

Just Shanny being Shanny.

Also don't forget this little tidbit.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/monteburke/2012/05/23/the-nfls-bizarre-salary-cap-penalties-for-the-dallas-cowboys-and-the-washington-redskins/

Guest Tom Cat

so have the saints ever asked brees to run the ball 120 times

No. Their oc and head coach are smarter than that.

And if Cam keeps running on as many plays as he does, hes going to wind up with a bad injury like RG# has some day - dont give a rats arse how big he is. Theres a reason Rb s have a limited shelf life in the NFL.

Archived