• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NEED SIGNATURES! Please Help!

TruCatzFan

A couple of buddies of mine came up with what we think is a good idea, so we registered on "We The People" in hopes of getting some legislation passed.

Please review it, and sign it if its something you agree with, or would want to see.

It has to deal with Soldiers both past and present... Give it a look please.

If you like it, spread it on your facebooks and twitter accounts as you see fit.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pass-law-make-active-duty-military-tax-exempt/PDMWgvWv

Sounds like a great idea, I'm signing up now.

Awesome man! I think that we just need to get the word out and spread it like wildfire... IF* we can get the word out there's no doubt that we can get the 25,000 signatures needed.

Spread it any way you can!

I've been asking this very question for years. Although a few states, including where I live, don't tax my military retirement pension, the fact that it's subject to federal income tax is ridiculous given the fact the military does not have a privatized retirement system (401k) like every other Federal employee.

I've been asking this very question for years. Although a few states, including where I live, don't tax my military retirement pension, the fact that it's subject to federal income tax is ridiculous given the fact the military does not have a privatized retirement system (401k) like every other Federal employee.

Sign it and spread it bro!!

Archived