• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst mock I've ever seen

JawnyBlaze

http://eaglesmock.blogspot.com.au/p/2013-nfl-mock-draft.html

Just had to share this. It was just updated on the 4th, so it's not like it even has the excuse of being outdated. Notable laughably bad picks:

5. Lions - Star Lotulelei

11. Chargers - DJ Fluker (second OT taken)

14. Panthers - Manti Teo

21. Vikings - Tyler Eifert

26. Colts - Marcus Lattimore

bwood at it again mentioning my name when I have nothing to do with the post. and for your info i had warmack first. so not a bad first round at all. keep trolling or surfing......so sad how i own bwoods. i might start not replying back to you...your to easy to beat kid.

bwood at it again mentioning my name when I have nothing to do with the post. and for your info i had warmack first. so not a bad first round at all. keep trolling or surfing......so sad how i own bwoods. i might start not replying back to you...your to easy to beat kid.

You're fuggin dreamin man haha, but I'm totally fine with you pretending to be superior if it makes you feel better. It's obvious you have extreme self esteem and anger problems. I wouldnt want you freaking out again and doing something crazy like committing suicide. You just keep winning bro!!1

You're fuggin dreamin man haha, but I'm totally fine with you pretending to be superior if it makes you feel better. It's obvious you have extreme self esteem and anger problems. I wouldnt want you freaking out again and doing something crazy like committing suicide. You just keep winning bro!!1

now im the one thinking im superior..lol naw i thinks thats you,,,,,going around calling everyone noob and rookie. then talking about you dont play gm. are you a real scout???

lol........ by the way chuck says he has pictures of you. not looking to good for you woody......hahahahahaahh

now im the one thinking im superior..lol naw i thinks thats you,,,,,going around calling everyone noob and rookie. then talking about you dont play gm. are you a real scout???

lol........ by the way chuck says he has pictures of you. not looking to good for you woody......hahahahahaahh

Chuck has pictures I posted of my beautiful girlfriend an myself, because he is a fugging creep.

You can look at as many pictures of me that you want fugging weirdos hahaha.

There was plenty of talk of him being an option for us in the 2nd for a while. Seems like he's falling past that point though, wouldn't be as good a value. Other guys like Barrett Jones, Lane Johnson, Dallas Thomas seen as potentials around our pick in the 2nd. If we get our DT in the 1st and decide against a WR in the 2nd, I'd like Jones. Versatile as hell.

Archived