• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst mock I've ever seen

JawnyBlaze

There was plenty of talk of him being an option for us in the 2nd for a while. Seems like he's falling past that point though, wouldn't be as good a value. Other guys like Barrett Jones, Lane Johnson, Dallas Thomas seen as potentials around our pick in the 2nd. If we get our DT in the 1st and decide against a WR in the 2nd, I'd like Jones. Versatile as hell.

I like all those guys too. I don't see how Jones drops that far. I'm still not feeling the Lane Johnson hype. Id also look at Oday Aboushi as a LT in round 2 as well.

Read a bleacher report, I know, i know. Anyway that did a mock first round. I dont remember who they projected, just that they went on a three paragraph tangent about EVERYONE in carolina hoping for Teo!! It was a complete dafug? That said. That draft is kilgos

Speaking of Fluker how about him as a RT/RG choice in round 2? He has had some struggles in pass blocking but is a straight up mauler. I think he would be worthy of consideration at our pick in 2. I do tend to value run blocking moreso than pass blocking.

I'd love to have Fluker, especially for those who wants an OT badly. 1st round should be use on a WR or DT IMO. There are still a couple very good Olinemen in the 2nd to take

Archived