• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With Rivera staying do we bring in Norv?

Panthers4lyfe

Rivera has stated that one of his biggest regrets when assembling a staff was not having a former head coach on it... norv turner has stated that he wants to go somewhere where there is familiarity, with people he knows. this is pure speculation and dot connecting. any chance we get:

Norv Turner:

hi-res-158028076_crop_650x440.jpg?1355760590

then if nobody wants him as an OC, which he may have a shot, but we could move Chud to TE coach... Now i like Chud, but he out thinks himself.. Norv will throw the ball, but he also sticks to the run and is a very good play caller. Wouldn't be a tough change for cam with their concepts being the same except for i doubt norv falls in love with the read option and runs it 20+ times a game until were out of the playoffs

Nobody can tell you yes or no right now. I would like it to happen, but don't expect it to.

One way or another I think Ron Rivera has a massive need for some experience backing him. There's nobody associated with the Panthers with NFL HC experience.

Archived