• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pat Ranks NFC South Linemen

did baker even finished the season on the active roster?

Yeah he finished the season on the active roster missed eight games after hip surgery, came back in week 15 against the Bucs. Spilt time rest of season with Weiner played well while he was in there. They should have Clabo,Blalock, or Dahl on here before Baker. I don't know why McClure is that high on the list I guess because our line had a good year, but I would rather have Faine, or Kalil. I hope Atlanta gives Dahl another year at RG then moves him to C he is a mean SOB.

I'd rather rank the OLines as a group. How they play together is far more important than individual talent.
^^^^^^this.

imo, should have ranked by groups or part of game.

Passing Game

Receiver Corps

Running Game

Oline (or Pass Blocking, Run Blocking)

Dline (or Pass Rushing, Run Defense)

LB Corps

Secondary

Special Teams Kicking

Special Teams Receiving

Offensive Coaching Staff

Defensive Coaching Staff

HC

12 articles right there.

ehhh wharton is still considerably better than otah. wharton is nearly as good a mauling run blocker, and he's proven to be a competent left tackle even against good pass rushers.

the fact that kalil isnt even on the list is a total hoax

Wharton is so underrated. Everyone will miss him when he is gone. :(

He's gonna be here for a while.
yeah. i'm not sure why he wouldn't.

he's still pretty young (only 28) and he's got a pretty big contract that he just went into... in february of last year he signed a 6 year extension worth $36mil...$12mil guaranteed. not one i would consider going anywhere anytime soon.

Archived