• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

cowher to carolina?

Panthers4lyfe

Cowher is a defensive coach is he not? Does he primarily run the 3-4? We finally got out two bookends at DE, and it would be a shame to now switch over to the 3-4.

Come on now. Two good DEs do not a 3-4 make. We are building with what we have. We are not going to switch now.

And Rivera is a very good Defensive coach.

Ooops. Misread. Carry on.

I wish we would just do something. Right now we are on pace to keep everyone, and sign maybe one free agent whom we all have probably never even heard of...i hate our conservative team..we will never win a thing probably until JR dies (honest but sad truth), because he is just to calm and slow with things

I wish we would just do something. Right now we are on pace to keep everyone, and sign maybe one free agent whom we all have probably never even heard of...i hate our conservative team..we will never win a thing probably until JR dies (honest but sad truth), because he is just to calm and slow with things

I respectively have to dsagree. JR has proven through the years he is willing to do whateve he can, to make this team better. Some have worked, and some have not. My main problem stems from the people he has intrusted to make it happen.

Whatever happens in our search for a new GM. I am positive that JR will do what he beilieves is best. All we can do is hope it works.

I will agree we are in a bind Cap wise which may inhibit our growth. I just don't feel that is warrants as much concern as a lot of folks feel it does. We are close to being a very good team. And I am giddy over the prospect of getting there. With Rivera at the helm.

I just happen to be in the camp that has confidence in the direction we are headed. So I don't see all the doom and gloom some folks seem to precieve. But hey, if you want to worry. Go for it.

lol if we're the standard by which coaches are measured by

Ok, find me all those coaches with winning % better than .623. That's better than Bill Walsh, Paul Brown, Tom Landry.

9 division titles in 15 years.

Yeah, why the hell would we settle for someone like that.

Archived