• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

my mock draft.

Im-Alweys-R8

yeah but look at this year in the playoffs. lot of rookie qbs...the most in nfl history. if you draft the right guys they can contribute from day one.

see the nfl has changed from a rushing league to a passing one. so dwill dont have as much value and gross cant pass protect like he used to.

gamble i would want to keep but he would free up alot of money for the panthers

cam needs time to throw so he can develop to a better passer and at the same time not get hurt.

Hell Bwood I don't even remember why you got banned either.. Were you trolling or something?

It actually all started when Chuck was being Chuck and said that we should cut Chris Gamble. It was after like our second win and Chuck wasn't even enjoying the win, just making ridiculously thoughtless comments.

At first I called him out, but then after realizing that he isn't even worth it (especially after a win) so I said something along the lines of "Chuck, we just won so I really don't feel like dealing with idiots right now, I'm just gonna enjoy this one.'" And I got banned for that.

This happened coincidentally on the same day Zod tried to become all strict and start banning anyone for name calling or talk of race. I really think he was just trying to make a statement by banning a respectful user, to show that he was or real.

It's really not that big of a deal to me, I just wish he didn't IP ban my house computer because now I can only go on my iPhone and its jacking up my data an bill...

It actually all started when Chuck was being Chuck and said that we should cut Chris Gamble. It was after like our second win and Chuck wasn't even enjoying the win, just making ridiculously thoughtless comments.

At first I called him out, but then after realizing that he isn't even worth it (especially after a win) so I said something along the lines of "Chuck, we just won so I really don't feel like dealing with idiots right now, I'm just gonna enjoy this one.'" And I got banned for that.

This happened coincidentally on the same day Zod tried to become all strict and start banning anyone for name calling or talk of race. I really think he was just trying to make a statement by banning a respectful user, to show that he was or real.

It's really not that big of a deal to me, I just wish he didn't IP ban my house computer because now I can only go on my iPhone and its jacking up my data an bill...

I took that as a compliment toward me. Should I get a Pie for making an early call of cutting Gamble after the season?

I took that as a compliment toward me. Should I get a Pie for making an early call of cutting Gamble after the season?

Your reason for wanting to cut Gamble was because you claimed "he's always hurt". And if its a case of money? It's called restructuring contracts.

Cutting our #1 poo down corner, is not a good idea at all. You can add that stupid idea to your resume and garbage.

the draft is decent but you got of hand with those trades. lol no one is gonna trade for gamble, dwill or gross. those players suck big time. lol nice try noob. hahahahahahahahahahah i do like twill though.

D will could pull an Asante Samuel and restructure once he is traded and he would definitely be worth it then.

Archived