• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

my mock draft.

Im-Alweys-R8

Let's give out PIES. Whoever get more pies from a certain period win.Let's start right now, and end it in 5min.

JKing!

Wanna hear something funny? Since I got banned, I can only go on the huddle on my iPhone.

You can't see pie, rep, or signatures.

So tell me chuck, how am I doing in that department? Since it fascinates you so much. I've been around or like 2 months and I bet that im not that far from you hahaha.

Wanna hear something funny? Since I got banned, I can only go on the huddle on my iPhone.

So tell me chuck, how am I doing in that department? Since it fascinates you so much. I've been around or like 2 months and I bet that im not that far from you hahaha.

Damn that suck! I guess you really do live off PIES.

Bwood truthfully, you're gettin closer to with with the pies but honestly Ive been a major part for that. I've been pieing you like crazy bc I know how much it means to you. Not joking

Archived