• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

my mock draft.

Im-Alweys-R8

LOL this is great, typical assholes getting tough behind a screen. Bwood I see that your diss strategies have not evolved from "lol what are you like 12 GTFO." Can't say I would've called that, way to make someone your bitch. Calling someone noob or NEWB is fuging weak. Post counts and join dates don't mean poo. If you guys are going to criticize something make it the text not age or tenure or manhood. Nobody cares whose dick is bigger here

LOL this is great, typical assholes getting tough behind a screen. Bwood I see that your diss strategies have not evolved from "lol what are you like 12 GTFO." Can't say I would've called that, way to make someone your bitch. Calling someone noob or NEWB is fuging weak. Post counts and join dates don't mean poo. If you guys are going to criticize something make it the text not age or tenure or manhood. Nobody cares whose dick is bigger here

I love having swagga around here

Dude you're lost. The only one acting tough is the kid that is trying to arrange a fight over the Internet lol. This guy is actually twelve. There is no way he is any with the way he has portrayed himself.

Dude you're lost. The only one acting tough is the kid that is trying to arrange a fight over the Internet lol. This guy is actually twelve. There is no way he is any with the way he has portrayed himself.

okay maybe I went to far. but even when im wrong everyone on this board reponds to me in positve and helpful way. bwoods is the only who likes to torture me. he thinks im a kid because he probably is a kid. no one will arrange a fight over the internet since you stay in *** country. lol im from the south where real men are grown boy.

like i said i was wrong but bwood really push me all the time.

okay maybe I went to far. but even when im wrong everyone on this board reponds to me in positve and helpful way. bwoods is the only who likes to torture me. he thinks im a kid because he probably is a kid. no one will arrange a fight over the internet since you stay in *** country. lol im from the south where real men are grown boy.

like i said i was wrong but bwood really push me all the time.

Maybe I think you're a kid because your extremely poor grammar and spelling. Or maybe it's because you say absolutely ridiculous things about the panthers that only someone who just started liking this team would say.

You try to pull the "U mad" card to get yourself out of criticism but you are the one that freaks out, uses words like retard, and fine young male, and then proceed to threaten to knock me out and bitch slap me.

LOL at your life bro.

Archived