• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another day down...

TruCatzFan

Does it still allow for the "pink highlighted" spell checker when u disable auto correct? I'm a pretty good speller, but I like to double check on occasion

it depends on how you set it up. you should be able to turn off the auto correct but leave on the spell check and word suggestions.

http://www.seangw.com/wordpress/2010/09/how-to-disable-auto-correct-on-your-iphone/

should help.

don't know how correct the above link is. i use droid and kindle, but even with them it can be done.

Another day with no word. I think I'm starting to get sad about it, it's seriously a little depressing. Of course my house is also being packed up to move to Alaska, (might have something to do with it) but still, I keep refreshing twitter and the Huddle all day and no word at all on a new GM or the JR/Rivera sit down.

I need some news... Any news... Anything NEW would be GREAT!!

C'mon man... Can't we get just a little leak? Something from somebody that knows anything?

I've been patient and will continue to be (because I have no other choice) but I'm dieing to hear something BIG... But probably won't.

If its gonna be Beane and Rivera and we had to wait this long this fan base is gonna erupt!

It better be BIG news, and it better come like TONIGHT!!

I asked you months ago if you were for sure going to Alaska, what did I get..Nada, zero, suffir.

Best of luck brother. Never meet an AF'cer that didn't love Alaska.

Im putting TCF on suicide watch... Dude, the word on the GM is not coming until next week, relax.... In the meantime work on coping with the that Ronnie will be back coaching your Carolina Panthers for 2013 season.

Try to stay away from the alcohol, meditation works for me.

Archived