• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another day down...

TruCatzFan

I mean people are so antsy to make any kind of move. You guys would get excited if they brought Matt Millen in here to run things.

Child out!

Beane is going to be the GM. I know it. U know it. Prepare yourselves.

That awkward moment when you're trying to sound mature & intelligent but you misspell "chill".

Beane is going to be the GM. I know it. U know it. Prepare yourselves.

Bingo.

Rivera will be kept as head coach. Those not in favor will get upset, make a thread about how they hate mediocrity and how this organization accepts mediocrity and why we can't have nice things, and (my personal favorite) "I'm not spending another dime on this team until *insert coach/GM/player name here* is gone!"

However, by the time summer rolls around they'll have talked themselves into every move being the right move (Exhibit A: DeAngelo's extension last year.)

By September, we'll have threads about how awesome the team is going to be and how everyone needs to be the best fan possible and your typical threads highlighting fluff pieces about players in the media.

Heed Mr. TD's advice and expect the worst.

Bingo.

Rivera will be kept as head coach. Those not in favor will get upset, make a thread about how they hate mediocrity and how this organization accepts mediocrity and why we can't have nice things, and (my personal favorite) "I'm not spending another dime on this team until *insert coach/GM/player name here* is gone!"

However, by the time summer rolls around they'll have talked themselves into every move being the right move (Exhibit A: DeAngelo's extension last year.)

By September, we'll have threads about how awesome the team is going to be and how everyone needs to be the best fan possible and your typical threads highlighting fluff pieces about players in the media.

Heed Mr. TD's advice and expect the worst.

Is that all?

honestly my phone does more of that than actually correcting a misspelled word.

"chill out" ---> "child out"

"WTF" ---> "wharf"

there are other ones I can't think of at the moment but if you have an iPhone you know what I'm talking about.

If you don't? I guess that means you're poor

Archived