• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gary Barnidge

monstercat

I don't see why King is so hated around here. If he was treated like a more viable passing option then he'd have better stats. Even still, he's right around or in the mix for league average for TEs and he was a huge part of the reason we ran with so much success last year. He's all you want in a TE. Nothing flashy or spectacular, but it beats the crap out of having Seidman back there.

who says we have to cut rosario..i would like for us to run 3 TE sets

not sure anyone said that in this discussion. i don't see us having 3 game day TEs very often, though. not really a need for it considering other needs we have. i know that we did most of the time last year but still, other than usefulness on STs...i don't see a huge need for it comparatively.

not sure anyone said that in this discussion. i don't see us having 3 game day TEs very often, though. not really a need for it considering other needs we have. i know that we did most of the time last year but still, other than usefulness on STs...i don't see a huge need for it comparatively.

i would like it just because it would give our OFF weapons to use..i think we ran one play with 3 TE sets last year..but 3 TE and 3 WR at the same time :eek:

and dont forget kevin brock..

I'm pretty sure that Barnidge, Rosario and King were active every week last year, because all three of them play some ST's.
i thought that was the case. with the whining that crossman did about so much of his ST corps getting the boot or promoted this offseason, it's likely that all 3 will be active again. still think there will be a switching off between rosario and barnidge for non-ST playtime next year. there needs to be for sure. i don't see all 3 being on the field at the same time very often if at all.

i would like it just because it would give our OFF weapons to use..i think we ran one play with 3 TE sets last year..but 3 TE and 3 WR at the same time :eek:

and don't forget kevin brock..

so we'd go

1 TE

2 TE

3 TE

4 WR

5 WR

6 WR

7 QB

8 LT

9 LG

10C

11RG

12RT?

call me crazy but i don't really see that happening. i sure would like to see some other team we play try it, though.

so we'd go

1 TE

2 TE

3 TE

4 WR

5 WR

6 WR

7 QB

8 LT

9 LG

10C

11RG

12RT?

call me crazy but i don't really see that happening. i sure would like to see some other team we play try it, though.

no QB...wildcat WR..maybe carter i think he use to be a QB

yeah, the only way he's going to take that #1 spot is if he can outblock king. he's got a lot of work to do if he is going to do that. i can see him passing up rosario pretty easily, though. especially with barnidge getting the practice in while rosario mends. i think i have said this before but i could see us switching out rosario and barndige like we did hackett and jarrett last year. let this year be a competition for that TE2 spot. winner of that should be able to compete with king in '10 (who will be a FA).

He already has when I play Madden.. :D

Archived