• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marc Ross on the move

TruCatzFan

That's b.s

He's completely right. 5 straight seasons, no playoffs and that's b/c nothing has changed

Then both of you change teams. I don't give a fug but when things do change and we start going to the playoffs again please don't come back. The less fairweather fans the better this fan base is. Good day.

I've never said I was looking to jump ship and I don't ever plan to. I think JR wants a winner and I believe he is doing all the right things to put one on the field.

If he hires beane and keeps Rivera and chud and you still believe that then you are ignorant to the facts and Delusional about life in general

Then both of you change teams. I don't give a fug but when things do change and we start going to the playoffs again please don't come back. The less fairweather fans the better this fan base is. Good day.

You're not allowed to control how other people root or don't root for whatever team.

Chill the fug out and get back on topic.

josephperson #Panthers receive permission to talk to Giants' college scouting director Marc Ross, per http://t.co/3RaGoFRJ. http://t.co/d7bGUF77 less than a minute ago

promoting beane to GM would sound as ridiculous as promoting Sam Mills III to head coach when JR let Fox walk.

I'm sure some of you chest-beating superfan types would've been talking about how it would make sense if a news source broke that rumor out though

yes. who cares about how good the team is. THIS RIGHT HERE is the biggest question moving forward.

You're not allowed to control how other people root or don't root for whatever team.

Chill the fug out and get back on topic.

josephperson #Panthers receive permission to talk to Giants' college scouting director Marc Ross, per http://t.co/3RaGoFRJ. http://t.co/d7bGUF77 less than a minute ago

I know how everyone "supports" their team is different, I just can't stand the complaining that goes on in here. We are going through a 4 year stint of mediocrity while franchises like the Patriots, Browns, Dolphins and Bills went through decades.. Bunch of cry babies. You pick a team and stick with them through thick and thin. No franchise is perfect.

I know how everyone "supports" their team is different, I just can't stand the complaining that goes on in here. We are going through a 4 year stint of mediocrity while franchises like the Patriots, Browns, Dolphins and Bills went through decades.. Bunch of cry babies. You pick a team and stick with them through thick and thin. No franchise is perfect.

um whatever the pats went through before the 90s preceeded the salary cap, the true advent of free agency, etc

it's retarded that you bring that up in a discussion over who we're going to hire that will change the outlook of this team for years to come

*insert off topic quip* Ok you got me I'm off topic. I just couldn't believe you said you would stop being a Panther fan if the GM you want isn't hired. (Or if Beane takes over) A little extreme if you ask me.

I got the point, numbnuts

It doesn't apply in today's league. Back then franchises really had the odds stacked against them. Whatever opportunities the Panthers are missing is not because they simply don't have the resources to access those opportunities. They choose not to for their own misguided take on what builds a football team. Promoting Beane would be a prime example of the prior sentence.

Archived