• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marc Ross on the move

TruCatzFan

Because what you do is exactly like managing a multi million dollar business and Evaluating possible talent.

Loads different from some desk job.

Promoting a logistics guy who's never even been a low level scout to a position where he's in charge of your entire draft, and choosing that option over guys that have 15 to 20 years experience in personnel evaluation, would be such an unorgivably stupid thing to do that I frankly wouldn't blame anyone who bolted.

It would be an absolutely certain sign that the people in charge of this organization have no idea what they're doing.

This is about as awful a retort as it gets.

Because a franchise is as good as it is run. We've lacked success because our personnel management the last few years has been awful overall. This decision has huge implications. Not only are we hiring a new GM, that GM's going to remodel the personnel executive landscape of our team, or, in Beane's case, not change anything else. Are we going to hire someone who actually knows something about running a team or the guy who's been basically a placeholder since October and up until that point was responsible for booking hotel rooms?

I'm not sure what you want me to say. It sounds like its time you find another team to pull for.

I'm not sure what you want me to say. It sounds like its time you find another team to pull for.

just keep acting like an imbecile and say the same thing in response over and over again then.

I'm not sure how you can't comprehend that enough to make a different response from that unless you have a developmental disorder

just keep acting like an imbecile and say the same thing in response over and over again then.

I'm not sure how you can't comprehend that enough to make a different response from that unless you have a developmental disorder

That's it, I'm a retard. Go ahead and reply so I can ignore your post. Have a Happy New Year and good luck finding your new team.

Honesty man you really should find another team to pull for. No one here would miss you and I'm sure whatever bandwagon team you decide on the fans will welcome you.

Because I strive for more then Mediocrity? Hiring beane is basically saying I just want your money and nothing more, I don't plan on giving you a winning season anytime soon. Why don't you go be a fan of the jags if that's what you like. I'm sure they will welcome you

Because I strive for more then Mediocrity? Hiring beane is basically saying I just want your money and nothing more, I don't plan on giving you a winning season anytime soon. Why don't you go be a fan of the jags if that's what you like. I'm sure they will welcome you

he already has a mediocre organization to root for without doing anything

Promoting a logistics guy who's never even been a low level scout to a position where he's in charge of your entire draft, and choosing that option over guys that have 15 to 20 years experience in personnel evaluation, would be such an unorgivably stupid thing to do that I frankly wouldn't blame anyone who bolted.

It would be an absolutely certain sign that the people in charge of this organization have no idea what they're doing.

I completely agree. I want Ross over gettleman but I'd be happy with either

I've never said I was looking to jump ship and I don't ever plan to. I think JR wants a winner and I believe he is doing all the right things to put one on the field.

Archived