• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marc Ross on the move

TruCatzFan

At this point I wont mind Gettleman, i prefer younger than someone in their 60s but I could live with Gettleman

This isn't really targeting you but I don't get why folks on not hiring Gettleman because he is 62 but yet folks want Arians as coach even though he is in his 60s. Amazing.

There's a lot of competition out there right now with 4 GM's getting their asses fired today. We need to act quickly. .

Hmm lets see. Brandon Weeden, Blaine Gabbert (or Chad Henne), Mark Sanchez, Kevin Kolb (John Skelton) those are the QBs of all other teams needing GMs. Or Cam Newton. Im sure we have the leverage when it comes to attracting a GM prospect.

Hmm lets see. Brandon Weeden, Blaine Gabbert (or Chad Henne), Mark Sanchez, Kevin Kolb (John Skelton) those are the QBs of all other teams needing GMs. Or Cam Newton. Im sure we have the leverage when it comes to attracting a GM prospect.

Its very rare for a GM spot beimg open on a team that has a franchise QB already like us, im sure GM prospects are licking their chops to come here.

But wait!

They could draft Matt Barkley, Landry Jones, or Gino Smith!

:devil:

Archived