• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marc Ross on the move

TruCatzFan

And some fine young male on the internet thinks his opinion is relevant. You are a fairweather fan. Embrace it. I hear there's still some bob jerseys in stock.

"furst thing muh daddy taught me was bitches get stitches and to stop rooting for a team made you one of them flaky fairweather fine young male queers"

pretty much your intellect in a nutshell

JR has been looking for a GM for weeks. Don't think anything he does, even if today is knee jerk. He has prolly done more research than any other owner.

I hope you are right.

He didn't become a billionaire because he's stupid or someone left him money.

I just hope he doesn't opt for the young guy he plays golf with vs. an experienced GM needed for this team....desperately.

I don't even care much about Rivera...not as much as the GM.

"furst thing muh daddy taught me was bitches get stitches and to stop rooting for a team made you one of them flaky fairweather fine young male queers"

pretty much your intellect in a nutshell

Considering you took twenty minutes and responded with this dazzling display of higher intelligence I think it speaks more to your intellect than mine. Enjoy a new year with a new team.

Considering you took twenty minutes and responded with this dazzling display of higher intelligence I think it speaks more to your intellect than mine. Enjoy a new year with a new team.

thank you. i definitely will if JR doesn't make the smart move. you can go ahead and watch beane define a new rock bottom for this organization. hope you enjoy losing. you're probably used to it by now considering your life so it probably won't sting so bad.

thank you. i definitely will if JR doesn't make the smart move. you can go ahead and watch beane define a new rock bottom for this organization. hope you enjoy losing. you're probably used to it by now considering your life so it probably won't sting so bad.

No offense slick, but if we are a playoff team next year, and you come hear and post, should we be expected to accept you and bestow upon you that which is pie?

I'm one of the ignorant, "gee paw, kan we watch da pather game on the teebee di Sunday" fans that have pulled for the Panthers from day one and have no intentions of ever stopping and I need things "splained" to me.

So are you one of us, or aren't you?

once i decide to stop rooting for them then i stop. i'll still be fans of some of the players i've been fans of, and i might still post here, but not as a fan of the panthers. plenty of people on here are fans of other teams.

hiring beane would be a huge slap in the face to the fanbase. it means jr basically fired hurney to appease a pissed off fanbase, and there's no intent to reform the way this team works, so he could've just kept marty. if you enjoy the wool being pulled over your eyes, it's yours for the taking, but with beane, it'll pretty much take a divine intervention for this team to be playoff ready in a year with a logistics guy thrust into his first offseason to pilot.

Continuing to engage in something that you don't enjoy isn't a virtue, it's an illness.

"Sure eating poo tastes terrible and is unhealthy, but it's what we do and if you change your mind there's something wrong with you! We're poo eaters around here, go enjoy your bacon, bandwagoner."

everyone calling Mister a fairweather fan must not have seen how long he has been apart of this forum. some panther fans are just fed up with the same ol line, and losing mind frame this organization shows. and if Jerry hires Beane than it is true what some of us have been saying about him/organization. status quo, we get next time attitude. and a lot of us are pretty much tired of the bs.

Promoting a logistics guy who's never even been a low level scout to a position where he's in charge of your entire draft, and choosing that option over guys that have 15 to 20 years experience in personnel evaluation, would be such an unorgivably stupid thing to do that I frankly wouldn't blame anyone who bolted.

It would be an absolutely certain sign that the people in charge of this organization have no idea what they're doing.

I have no problem with hiring a logistics guy. However he would have to defer to his scouts on players. Therefore he would have to hire good scouts that he trusts.

Continuing to engage in something that you don't enjoy isn't a virtue, it's an illness.

"Sure eating poo tastes terrible and is unhealthy, but it's what we do and if you change your mind there's something wrong with you! We're poo eaters around here, go enjoy your bacon, bandwagoner."

How do you explain NC State fans?

Archived