• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CardiacCats mock draft 5.0 end of the season

CardiacCats

I want OL and OL and more OL. Right now we will have Gross, Amili S(sp?), Kalil, Hangartner, and Bell starting w/ guys like Austin, Byers, Williams, and Campbell behind them. Austin-Byers-Williams all stepped up at the end of the season, but I would still love to beef up the OL for Cam and these running backs. Im a big fan of Barrett Jones because of his versatility, and Im also a big fan of Jon Cooper out of UNC. Either way, you get Cam a good OL and wwatch out.

UMAD.

What could I possibly be mad about lol?

YOU are the one that's mad, who the fug complains about someone having some of the same picks as you?

And you had Fisher in the 2nd lol, he's a top 20 pick. Just to show how much you know about the draft.

What could I possibly be mad about lol?

YOU are the one that's mad, who the fug complains about someone having some of the same picks as you?

And you had Fisher in the 2nd lol, he's a top 20 pick. Just to show how much you know about the draft.

hey man why so serious. i already said i was playing. but u continue to take it serious. stop it. and that i was a mock that put together fast. ur right bwood i dont i know much. now will u be quiet about this stupid stuff. lol

Archived