• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bye Bye Chud

TruCatzFan

In my honest opinion he's the reason for our failures and shortcomings this season. His strategy had us out of playoff contention by our bye week! I put it on him and nobody else.

NORV TURNER will fix all of that next year though, and I honestly can't wait!

No this isn't official (just my opinion)

I like how everbody was slobbering all over Chuds nob last year and now he is the worst thing ever at OC.

Well, if you're an adult and not a pimply faced adolescent, then you should know that things change and people change.

He HAD our offense rolling last year (which was why we had such lofty expectations coming into the year)

He promptly smashed our hopes and dreams and there wasn't a true change in his philosophy until AFTER Marty was fired.

If Rivera wants to continue to be a HC in this League, and he wants to be a successful HC in this League, then he'd be wise to go after his friend Norv Turner (whom is widely considered an offensive mastermind) by many reputable people across the League.

Of course I am assuming that Rivera is remaining here... I think that Norv coming in as OC is the 2nd most important move we make during the offseason behind only our next GM

I like how everbody was slobbering all over Chuds nob last year and now he is the worst thing ever at OC.

Last year he presided over an offense that set the league on fire in spite of having little prep time in the off-season and allowed our rookie QB to set records from the first game of the season to the last. This year he began the year by completely abandoning the gameplan that worked last year in favor of "read-option BRO" and fully embracing the My Little Pony Cute Plays section of his playbook. He then continued to call games with that clearly bad gameplan even when the whole world was watching going "fug man this isn't going to work..."

The NFL is a what have you done for me lately beast...and what he's done for us lately is fug us without even offering a courtesy reach-around. He made his bed and he earned our distrust.

He might be here next year and he might redeem himself. But right now I have no faith in him and I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same way.

The read-offense should have been a wrinkle to our offense at the beginning of the year not the staple.

Can I assume that Big Cat is not going to come out and officially say if we are keeping Chico? If he gets canned it will be in the media immediately but how long will we have to suffer thru not knowing one way or the other?

The read-offense should have been a wrinkle to our offense at the beginning of the year not the staple.

Can I assume that Big Cat is not going to come out and officially say if we are keeping Chico? If he gets canned it will be in the media immediately but how long will we have to suffer thru not knowing one way or the other?

You really shouldn't expect to see something about this at all until we have a GM in place.

The new GM might want to let Rivera interview or evaluate him to stay. That would be hard to do if you've just fired him.

For fugs sake. If the main reason of keeping Rivera is because we dont want Cam to learn a new offense, then what the fug sense does it make to keep Rivera and fire Chud? I dont get people's beef with Chud lately. The offense has been very impressive and has done a exfellent job at time of possesion. I still dont trust Mcdermott, we could do better at D coordinator

Every team that needs an OC in the league will be after Norv. It's not guaranteed he will go to the Panthers and on top that Rivera will have to fire Chud.

You apparently didn't catch Norv's post game interview after we beat them did you?

Or his comment about "working with someone I've worked with before and know well" also after the Panthers vs Chargers game.

Rivera or the new GM will do what Hurney wouldn't do... (Fire Chud) And that's why Hurney got poo canned.

Archived