• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Braves Release Tom Glavine

JakeFlake

I can't wait to see him in action. I hate the Braves with a passion but I can appreciate a great pitcher. Hopefully he lives up to his hype and all indications are that he will.

Phils/Braves weekend series in Atlanta mid-late August if you are interested in a road trip Scrum.

(Braves had a nice pick up yesterday in MClouth also)

I can't wait to see him in action. I hate the Braves with a passion but I can appreciate a great pitcher. Hopefully he lives up to his hype and all indications are that he will.

Phils/Braves weekend series in Atlanta mid-late August if you are interested in a road trip Scrum.

(Braves had a nice pick up yesterday in MClouth also)

Phillies can suck my balls. When i play MLB 09 The Show i refuse to lose to the Phillies. I HATE THEM. Not as bad as the Mets though. The media slobbering on the Mets is amusing.

NAte's a very good player and a great player for a Pirate. This means we have traded away an outfield of McLouth, Nady and Bay in less than 12 months. Wierd part was they had resigned Nate to a long contract this off season. I would bet that Jack Wilson and Adam LaRoche are already packing because they will be next.

I do have to say that all in all this trade will make them better. The Pirates are in no way playoff bound for at least 2 more years and this move gets us a pitcher who should move up to the bigs this year and some much needed quality in the minors.

NAte's a very good player and a great player for a Pirate. This means we have traded away an outfield of McLouth, Nady and Bay in less than 12 months. Wierd part was they had resigned Nate to a long contract this off season. I would bet that Jack Wilson and Adam LaRoche are already packing because they will be next.

I do have to say that all in all this trade will make them better. The Pirates are in no way playoff bound for at least 2 more years and this move gets us a pitcher who should move up to the bigs this year and some much needed quality in the minors.

D*mn, didn't realize they moved the whole outfield till you said that. Adam LaRoche has to be catching the eye of a lot of teams. Kid has really turned it on.

Archived