• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What would you do if you were me.....?

adallastiger

Carolina plays here in Dallas third game of the season. Okay, I want to see the Cowboys new stadium. And of course, I want to see DeAngelo again in person. He will rip their hearts out.

Then again, it's Monday nite football. Like to hear the announcers and all the commentary, and we have a huge 60 something inch big screen with an awesome picture.

Tickets, still available, are about $75.00 for the cheapest seats that don't require a personal seat license.

So what should I do? What would you do? Go to the game, which including parking ($40.00 I think for Cowboys games) will cost $200.00 give or take.

Or stay home and watch it on tv?

Not sure on this one...What would YOU do?

All I saw on the main forum page for the "Carolina Panthers" board was the notification that the most recent thread was entitled "What would you do"...

I was really hoping this was a thread about Klondike bars.

OK, in response to your question...are you serious? Go to the game dude. If I lived that far away and my team was coming to play there, this wouldn't even be a question. If you have DVR, just record the Monday night football broadcast and then rewatch the game on Tuesday night. Fhuhk yes.

Jbro is right. i'd go to the game if I could. i'm doing some home games though. also, who doesn't have a nice HDtv these days. you can always watch on one of those. seeing it in person is the best experience.

Why are you even asking the f-in question? You should be going, end of story!!!!

Go be a total jack@$$ in THEIR house and let them experience their own hospitality granted by their jack@$$e$ in ours. Piss in the stands and take a GINORMOUS DUMP on the blue star.

I would call that a good game just for the opportunity for a little payback.

Archived