• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam won't get suspended for a game, will he?

CardiacCats

Also, I think the decision of RR is already made. If he loses a game with a 3rd string C, 3rd string RG, 2nd string LG @ NO....it wouldn't be a big deal.

I think that's partially possible.

Jerry may be saying "I won't fire him, but if the new GM wants to, it's his call."

Most I can honestly see is a fine if that, but it's pathetic that huddlers are dogging Cam like he head butted the ref and butt f*cked a cheerleader at midfield. God forbid our players defend themselves. They were trying to take him out, they even admitted it! I suppose the rest of our team needs to grow up too since they were defending him.

mjFZn.St.138.jpegI guess Steve is getting suspended too....jesus, stop it with the fuging threads.

Thanks for making my point..

The endless spinning and disecting of a non issue is how innocent people end up being punished more than they should be. This is such a non-issue. Some of you act like Cam was part of a fight or something. Why isn't he allowed to argue with a Ref? Especially when it's clear he had a right to be upset because the ref was not doing his job. Some players like Tom Brady, get rules change because of their frustration with the Refs. Why is Cam being treated differently?

Most I can honestly see is a fine if that, but it's pathetic that huddlers are dogging Cam like he head butted the ref and butt f*cked a cheerleader at midfield. God forbid our players defend themselves. They were trying to take him out, they even admitted it! I suppose the rest of our team needs to grow up too since they were defending him.

I agree with you. It seem when it comes to Cam, Some fans lack the ability to look at the situation objectively and seem to just look at the person an wanting him to be punished at every turn for some strange reason. The kid can't even defend himself..Seriously?

The ref clarified later that the penalty was for what Newton said to him and that the contact was accidental...

Didn't like the kick on Kelly by Cam though. Who cares if they celebrate a sack? big deal.

He was rolling on top of and pushing on Cam while Cam was trapped under him.

"celebrating"? lol... damn you dumb.

mjFZn.St.138.jpegI guess Steve is getting suspended too....jesus, stop it with the fuging threads.

Lol I remember seeing this during the game. Smitty was probably like "he still young and has some maturing to do. He's just passionate, he don't mean no disrespect, I'll go have a talk with him, we cool?"

Archived