• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pro Football Weekly

Picked up the 2009 Preview yesterday. Some interesting predictions but I like this one:

NFC South 2009 records:

1-Carolina Panthers (11-5) (2nd in NFC)

2-New Orleans Saints (9-7)

3-Atlanta Falcons (9-7)

4-Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-12)

I know its pretty much a collection of popular opinion, but it made me happy.

Well if you want an under the radar comment, they picked Tony Romo over D. Will as a more important to his team, having more potential, and more productive player.

there is no such thing as under the radar in the NFL. Under the radar is a term used originally by fans who got tired of seeing their team ranked terribly each and every preseason and wanted to have a eason to bark early anyway and has since morphed into a ridiculous belief that a fan sounds cool if he has a desire for his team to hide in the shadows and pounce on unsuspecting and ill-prepared opponents. As if that could actually happen in then most anticipated, most covered, and most popular sport in the US with each new season.

Anyone who says they are glad to be flying under the radar is just as correct if they say they are glad to be the proud owner of a flying pink unicorn with gold teeth who grants three wishes to anybody with webbed feet.

It's just ridiculous....In my opinion.

Haha, this is great. People diss us and you guys whine...now someone picks us to win the South and you whine. What the hell?! :lol: I love this board! :)

And I'm tiiiiiiiiired of flying under the radar. We'll never be BIG TIME if we think of ourselves as helpless little underdogs. If our organization and players can't act like the best, we'll never be the best.

Archived