• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Percy Harvin

Panthers4lyfe

He still was about to get that butt whooped, but you right. lol

As for obtaining PH, sure. I wouldn't give up much for him, though. Especially not what the OP is suggesting. The receiver I want most is that boy Keenan Allen. I used to see dude all the time at the barbershop. Would be cool seeing him on the Panthers.

Percy Harvin is probably the most dynamic player in the NFL. He can return kickoffs, punts, line up inside, outside and run the rock. Even Adrian Peterson called him the best player on the NFL.

His migraine issue was a non factor this season and looked to have put it behind him. Harvin could be the player to put us over the top on offense and ST.

Given all the other 2nd and 3rd round busts the last few years, we are not guaranteed to have a playmaker with the abilities of Harvin.

If in the event he is in the crosshairs, Panthers should jump all over it.

Some of the responses here are funny. Yea, harvin is a bit of a diva and has his issues with staying on the field, but the guy is a dynamic playmaker who is explosive with the ball in his hands, he'd be a #1 wr on nearly every team in the league

Injured..all the time..

Chronic headcase..one of the major players that drove Urban Meyer crazy about Fla recruits and criminal/off-field issues.

I would just draft Tavon Austin as a play making burner.

http://profootballta...eated-exchange/

Vikings receiver Percy Harvin is one of the most explosive players in the NFL. In more ways than one.

His fierce skills come with a fiery (at times) demeanor. The latter reportedly manifested itself earlier this month, via a “heated exchange” with coach Leslie Frazier.

Tom Pelissero of 1500ESPN.com reports, citing “four NFL sources,” that Harvin and Frazier argued “in front of some players and staff members.” That would be at least the second incident between player and coach this season; previously, Harvin was seen jawing at Frazier during a game at Seattle — the same game in which Harvin suffered his ankle injury.

During the offseason, Harvin was upset about something other than his contract, and he asked for a trade.

Per Pelissero, some believe that the second argument, not the ankle injury, prompted the decision to put Harvin on injured reserve for the bulk of the season.

If the report is true (and we’ve got no reason to think it isn’t), it’s the latest in a long line of incidents involving Harvin. He clashed with former Vikings coach Brad Childress, with Frazier playing the role of peacemaker more than once. And at Florida, Harvin reportedly grabbed receivers coach Billy Gonzales by the neck and threw him to the ground. Harvin was never disciplined.

The end result could be a decision by the Vikings to get what they can for the 2009 NFL offensive rookie of the year and move on. What they get — and what he’ll get by way of a second contract — could be influenced by his history. Eventually, however, someone will take a chance on a guy who gives any team a better chance to win.

http://www.rotoworld...97/percy-harvin

could pry get a 2nd or 3rd rounder for him.. i know you guys hate trading draft picks but this guy is dynamic and was doing nice things with ponder as his qb and is dynamic in the return game as well..

id offer our 3rd and 6th next year along with this seasons 5th for him. that may be giving up too much but him and smitty would be fantastic. plus hes 24. trade and lock him up like we did olsen

CONS: Never completed a season. Not durable, migraine issues and a severe attitude problem with authority.

NO thank you.

I'd like to see him on the team. I think we need that wildcard type player, like a Randall Cobb or Harvin. A guy that can do the KR/PR duties while being a solid receiver that can come in and produce big when needed. It'd be worth a 4th rounder imo but I don't know about anything more than that and we already don't have a 3rd (correct me if I'm wrong)

Archived