• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Percy Harvin

Panthers4lyfe

could draft a better WR with our 2nd round pick

i disagree.. in 9 games this yr had 62 catches for 677yds 3tds. along with 16 kickoff returns for 574yds 1td.. almost 36yds per return. imagine our offense starting at the 30-35 each time instead of the 20. also 100yds rushing. personally i think the most telling stat is he only played 9 games, but he is 2nd in the enitire NFL in YAC with 551yds. Thats a half season for him vs entire season for everyone else.caught 73% of the balls thrown in his direction 3rd in NFC WR's. Smitty, Percy, Olsen, Lafell. dirty

Some of the responses here are funny. Yea, harvin is a bit of a diva and has his issues with staying on the field, but the guy is a dynamic playmaker who is explosive with the ball in his hands, he'd be a #1 wr on nearly every team in the league

Yes, he's a playmaker, but he's guaranteed to miss games. Wouldn't want to pay a guy (no matter how good) when you know for a fact he'll miss time. Now for the right price,it'd be a no brainer.

Yes, he's a playmaker, but he's guaranteed to miss games. Wouldn't want to pay a guy (no matter how good) when you know for a fact he'll miss time. Now for right price,it'd be a no brainer.

Yea I agree we're hurting bad for loot so it would take some magic. I was just arguing for harvins ability really, seems a few here are underestimating his ability, the guy is a baller

He was a MVP candidate until the half way point.

I hear ya tho man - dudes been on the injury list since he came in the league and I wouldn't feel comfy throwing a ton of cash at him.

He was a MVP candidate but you dnt watch the Vikings every Sundays like I do. Harvin is an incredible athletes but like I said all his catches and yards came on simple screens and dump offs from the flats. He can't stretch the field.

If we had a third, I'd throw in a 3rd but not a 2nd. Percy may not want to resign with the Vikes. Maybe it's best Minny try to get whatever they can for him but I don't see anything less than a 2nd with the potential Harvin has. He's just not a complete receiver to me. To me Percy is a poor man 89 and a polished out Dexter McCluster.

I'd rather take a Patterson, Woods, or Rogers in the 2nd over him.

I'd be ok with either round. Regardless of his tantrums and his migraines he is infinitely better than lafell. And with the right QB and coach, and don't forget Steve, I think he would enjoy playing more and thusly stop being a dick.

Archived