• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Percy Harvin

Panthers4lyfe

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5197/percy-harvin

could pry get a 2nd or 3rd rounder for him.. i know you guys hate trading draft picks but this guy is dynamic and was doing nice things with ponder as his qb and is dynamic in the return game as well..

id offer our 3rd and 6th next year along with this seasons 5th for him. that may be giving up too much but him and smitty would be fantastic. plus hes 24. trade and lock him up like we did olsen

My bro n law is a Vikings fan. He loves Percy but I don't. He's an amazing returner and would be a great slot receiver. Maybe a strong no.2, maybe.

Beginning of this season, the media acted like Percy was a beast. What they don't know is he got all his receptions and yards from short dump passes and screens over and over again. A boring designed offense.

Percy also has a history of migraine issues.

My bro n law is a Vikings fan. He loves Percy but I don't. He's an amazing returner and would be a great slot receiver. Maybe a strong no.2, maybe.

Beginning of this season, the media acted like Percy was a beast. What they don't know is he got all his receptions and yards from short dump passes and screens over and over again. A boring designed offense.

Percy also has a history of migraine issues.

He was a MVP candidate until the half way point.

I hear ya tho man - dudes been on the injury list since he came in the league and I wouldn't feel comfy throwing a ton of cash at him.

He was a MVP candidate until the half way point.

I hear ya tho man - dudes been on the injury list since he came in the league and I wouldn't feel comfy throwing a ton of cash at him.

This is the main reason that I don't think his value is 2nd OR 3rd round worthy. You never know when he'll have a migraine and miss games/practices.

Archived