• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D.Hall is D.umb

Jangler

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfceast/0-11-5/Redskins--Hall-angry-over-Madden-ranking.html

Cornerback DeAngelo Hall signed a lucrative contract extension with the Redskins at the outset of free agency, but it hasn't helped with his Madden rating. Hall's Madden rating fell 25 points from 93 to 68. And it sounds like he's legitimately upset about it. From the blog on the Redskins' Web site.

"I heard that," Hall told [Redskins blogger Matt Terl], "but it had kinda been in one in ear out the other. But as the release date gets closer, I'm starting to get a little bit more paranoid, I'm thinking about trying to get my name and likeness pulled off the game entirely. 'Cause this is bull."

And here's what Hall said on his alleged Twitter feed. Terl reports that Hall was out of his mind good in Monday's organized team activities session. And Hall admitted that the Madden thing really is motivating him.

If a game rating is what you need to motivate you DHall. And if Smitty burning you on a regular basis didn't do it, I doubt this will really do anything. Maybe you need to get out of the NFL now before you are dropped down to a 40. Hell the programmers might just keep you off the game next year or in the online updates. Boy the Redskins got themselves a winner! :biggrin5:

Archived