• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No Tony Fiammetta thread in a while

Here is an article on the manbeast.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/423/story/759760.html

Fiammetta excelled at the 2009 NFL Scouting Combine, where he led all running backs with 30 repetitions (of 225 pounds) in the bench press. He also finished with a time of 4.6 seconds in the 40-yard dash, .02 seconds faster than former Georgia star and current Denver Bronco Knowshon Moreno

wow

From someone who has lived in Syracuse while in college for the past 4 years, nobody knows where we have been hiding this guy. We hardly heard of him until draft time.

He looks and sounds like a beast, but I think we should keep our expectations low. I really don't expect a rookie fullback to come in and set the world on fire his first year.

I really don't expect a rookie fullback to come in and set the world on fire his first year.

I don't think many if any are expecting that. I knew about him coming into the draft as far and away the best FB in the draft I just didn't forsee Carolina looking for a FB this year because of Hoover. I for one am interested in the way he is progressing maybe more than anyone in this years draft mainly because I love to watch a good running game. Can't wait to see him hit someone in preseason. :)

I was honestly surprised with that Hoover came out and played the best year of his career, this last year. He is a much loved, hard worker, and player.

I can't see the Panthers starting a rookie at FB.

So I hope they find a way for him to contribute on special teams so he can remain on the team, and learn from Hoover.

Archived