• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CardiacCats mock draft 4.0

CardiacCats

No, its bad. Richardson is the 5th best DT in this class. Hate TJ McDONALD'S. Uzzi could work at RG.

No way. Everywhere I look at, Sheldon Richardson's stock has rise. CBS for example has him listed as the no.3 DT and no.15 overall. It's looking like we'll be picking in the early teens and Richardson would be a great pick there. TJ McDonald is a instance upgrade over whoever we'll have at FS next year. I'd grab him in a heart beat if he's there in the 2nd.

I know exactly where we are currently picking.

None of these prospects are worthy of where you picked them.

Update your big boards guys.

Where are we picking? No.9 overall again like this past Draft? I really think Richardson deserves to be a Top 10-15 guy. Milliner is probably the only other prospect worth taking there but Im just not sure how good he is or will be. I rather go FA route for a CB. Richardson's stock have been rising and if he can put up a good combine it will only go up more. Richardson would be a sure pick for us.

Where are we picking? No.9 overall again like this past Draft? I really think Richardson deserves to be a Top 10-15 guy. Milliner is probably the only other prospect worth taking there but Im just not sure how good he is or will be. I rather go FA route for a CB. Richardson's stock have been rising and if he can put up a good combine it will only go up more. Richardson would be a sure pick for us.

Richardson is a decent player, but he will be an under tackle. We don't need to waste a first rounder on an under tackle when we have Dwan. If we are going to draft a DT it will be a big nose tackle like Ron. That's why Jesse Williams is my number one guy for us right now.

I didn't mean that I already know where we will pick, the dude asked me if I had any clue and I was saying I know exactly where we currently are seeded.

Richardson is a decent player, but he will be an under tackle. We don't need to waste a first rounder on an under tackle when we have Dwan. If we are going to draft a DT it will be a big nose tackle like Ron. That's why Jesse Williams is my number one guy for us right now.

I didn't mean that I already know where we will pick, the dude asked me if I had any clue and I was saying I know exactly where we currently are seeded.

Yea we do need a NT, but picking that high its really going with BPA. Some teams like Minny are running just UT with Kevin and Guion. It's going okay. Not the greatest but it's working.

Dwan is also aging do it wouldn't hurt taking Sheldon. We really just need penetration from the inside.

I like Jesse but I think it's too high picking him top 15. I may rather go Jenkins if we really need a NT.

Yea we do need a NT, but picking that high its really going with BPA. Some teams like Minny are running just UT with Kevin and Guion. It's going okay. Not the greatest but it's working.

Dwan is also aging do it wouldn't hurt taking Sheldon. We really just need penetration from the inside.

I like Jesse but I think it's too high picking him top 15. I may rather go Jenkins if we really need a NT.

Jenkins, no he is my #6 ranked DT. I have TJ as a 4th round grade and Robert Lester is below that at 5th round. Both have disappointed this season. CBS, Prisco, Rugler, and Rang can frigg off.

i have yet to find were Dwan was signed thru 2013.everything i see says he signed a 1 year 1.5 million contract in sept.i like the Richardson pick and Uzzi playing RG would be ideal. but McDonald in the 2nd when Jefferson or one of the stud WR could be there is something i dont like.

Damn well good thing we don't go off your board.

Probably a good idea that we don't. Or anyone else's on this board, some of you cats are quick to shut down anything that's doesn't match CBS or Walterfootball, its all regurgitated BS they all take the easy way out. Last year for example at this time CBS has a 7th round grade on BrandonTaylor from LSU, I had 3-4 and was like WTF. Now closer to draft time his stock skyrocketed.

Probably a good idea that we don't. Or anyone else's on this board, some of you cats are quick to shut down anything that's doesn't match CBS or Walterfootball, its all regurgitated BS they all take the easy way out. Last year for example at this time CBS has a 7th round grade on BrandonTaylor from LSU, I had 3-4 and was like WTF. Now closer to draft time his stock skyrocketed.

I thought highly of Brandon Taylor.

CBS seemed legit to me. Only thing I dnt like about it, is where they have Swearinger going in like the 4th or 5th. I believe DJ will be going late 2nd or early 3rd.

But for you? TJ with a 4th rd grade and Lester as a 5th rounder. Just wow! Both won't get past the 3rd.

I thought highly of Brandon Taylor.

CBS seemed legit to me. Only thing I dnt like about it, is where they have Swearinger going in like the 4th or 5th. I believe DJ will be going late 2nd or early 3rd.

But for you? TJ with a 4th rd grade and Lester as a 5th rounder. Just wow! Both won't get past the 3rd.

Agree 100% on Swearinger

Archived