• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pat yas ranking NFC SOUTH RBs

dpanthersman

at Green Bay: 25 degrees with 20 mph winds and snow flurries at the end of the game.....Fail

at New York: 20 degrees, unworldy winds.....Fail

Chicago at home: 88+ degrees+Humidity....Fail

and lol at the last part bragging about your back toting the rock 300 plus times. It doesn't concern you at all that your running the legs off your bell cow back in turner and your back up option is Norwood? If it doesn't concern you...the lol at the stupidity coming out of the falcon fan base.

All I'm comparing is what the article says best RB in the division. I don't think we should be running our full time RB so much. Question was who was the best RB in the division to me carries and durability should go into the equation. To me if you're going to be the best RB in the division you need to be a full time RB not a part time.

player A:

4.5 ypc,

1 TD once every 22 carries

20+ yard run once every 34 carries

40+ yard run once every 188 carries

1 fumble every 125 carries

or

player B:

5.5 ypc

1 TD once every 15 carries

20+ yard run once every 18 carries

40+ yard run once every 54 carries

doesn't fumble

both get over 15 carries regularly. who would you most want on your team?

Tuggle seems to have missed this post. In case you haven't figured it out, Tuggle, Player B is Deangelo Williams Player A is your guy Turner.

I see you chose the addendum to base your case for Turner rather than the main post regarding their individual performances.

Tuggle seems to have missed this post. In case you haven't figured it out, Tuggle, Player B is Deangelo Williams Player A is your guy Turner.

I see you chose the addendum to base your case for Turner rather than the main post regarding their individual performances.

ouch.

I saw the first post it was on page one. This was on page two for you Yoda two comes after one. I saw both posts its nice to see all his info the reason I responded if you'll read my first post is because was saying the only time Turner had a good games was indoors. I guess you missed that.

I believe that how good a player is should somewhat be influenced by how large a role he plays on offense. In this case I do give the nod to Turner simple because we have a backup that is on the same level as Turner as a Backup. However I hate to tell you this but I believe the last couple of guys that led the league in attempts had a horrible year the next. Larry Johnson 06 leader, Shaun Alexander 05 leader, Curtis Martin 04, need I go on. Hate to break it to you but the wheels are fixin' to fall off atlanta's burner.

I look at D-Will's 5.5 ypc avg compared to Turner's 4.5 and Peterson's 4.8 with a huge grin. D started off slow last season, but the last 8 games of the season, he was one of the best players in the league, doing that splitting time with Stewart. The Panthers have the perfect formula to be a successful team, barely-competent QB, stout run game, dominated O-line and Smith on the outside makes all those better. Williams ran the ball roughly 100 times less than both the two leading rushers in the league, thanks to all our offensive weapons. Turner I think is slightly better, but Williams this year hopefully will surpass all of them, and the 0 fumbles compared to 9 and 3 is something that doesn't often get mentioned, especially nationally amongst the talkn heads.

I saw the first post it was on page one. This was on page two for you Yoda two comes after one. I saw both posts its nice to see all his info the reason I responded if you'll read my first post is because was saying the only time Turner had a good games was indoors. I guess you missed that.

tuggle I know Disinformation Tactics when I see them. You just used the "Straw Man Technique" where you emphasize the weaker part of an opponents argument, dispute it then claim to have won the argument.

No such luck Tuggle, we know what we have in Deangelo and Stewart. While you guys are burning up Turner to get Ryan off the Ground. A sacrifice play. We'll see how it works out soon enough . . . .

Archived