• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith not answering Cam questions

CardiacCats

@MichaelJLev: Steve Smith refused to answer ?s about Cam Newton: "5 weeks ago you guys were killing him. Now you want to (expletive) his (expletive)."

@MichaelJLev: @SCTrojan_Sam I know what Steve Smith is like. Was warned he might not want to talk abt Cam. Didnt think he'd go off like that, but whatever

@MichaelJLev: OT Jordan Gross did talk about Cam Newton: "We can go as far as he can take us, and I think that’s as far as the Super Bowl at some point"

What does this mean I'm comfused

Don't blame Smitty one bit.

It's clear what these reporters are doing. I wish those expletives were translated.

You got a grown mans sweaty skull cap?

Yes I fugging dd and I've been smelling it the whole way home. Smells like success and fuging man child.

I will post a pic when I get home but there really isn't much to see, it's all black.

But that smell...

LOL @ that reply in the second tweet...

Translation: I know Smitty won't trash his QB, sucks he won't play along. *kicks rocks, pouts*

Good for Smitty. F the media. Tell them to go find some more jersey chasers to cry about not getting 4k in "child" support a month.

Thats whats up Bwood. wouldn't he give it to a kid?

He chucked it up when he was heading into the locker room. A charger fan caught it and I bought it from him for 20. Too fuggin awesome of a souvenir for someone who only gets to see the panthers sometimes only once every other year.

He chucked it up when he was heading into the locker room. A charger fan caught it and I bought it from him for 20. Too fuggin awesome of a souvenir for someone who only gets to see the panthers sometimes only once every other year.

Should of asked for Byron Bell's left sock....now that, is a souvenir.

That is pretty sweet man... almost got a smitty cleat when i was little at fanfest... this older ginger kid shoved me down and took it as i was racing torawrds it.. thats about as lucky as ive ever got

Archived