• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade for vince young

Fiz

The Wildcat is gonna get shut down this year - just watch. It became a huge fad last year and just like any offensive fad D-Coordinators are working into the wee hours of the morning this offseason thinking up new and interesting ways to shut it down.

The Wildcat is gonna get shut down this year - just watch. It became a huge fad last year and just like any offensive fad D-Coordinators are working into the wee hours of the morning this offseason thinking up new and interesting ways to shut it down.

I think the Dolphins will be able to run this system one more year before it doesn't work. Adding Pat White will give them a lot more options in the wildcat and should be able to disguise their plays quite a bit esp. if White plays receiver. Statue of Liberty play perhaps?

It's time for you to break out the Cutler thread pic again!
nah...i have something else in mind for the next string of "let's draft this bonehead QB to replace the one that the team feels more confident in" threads.

evilfatguy.gifthe nipples tell you to stop making these threads....obey the nipples.

hey guys i know we can't bash delhommo on this board but seriously vince young won a heisman he won rookie of the year and could you imagine us running the wildcat with stewart, vince, williams and fiammetta on the field at the same time

praise vince young allahu ackbar

Vince Young didnt win the Heisman.

I agree. The Ravens showed everyone how to stop it last year. They blitzed the hell out of it and shut it down! It's only a matter of time before the rest of the league catches up.

Archived