• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade for vince young

Fiz

Vince Young told WMAR-TV in Baltimore Monday that he wants a chance to play, or out of Tennessee.

Young lost his starting job to Kerry Collins last year when he struggled horribly in new coordinator Mike Heimerdinger's offense, then sprained his MCL in Week 1. "If them guys don’t want me to be in there, it’s time for me to make a career change," he said. "I’m ready to play ball. If they’re not ready for me to play ball, then somebody is." The Titans say V.Y. will compete in camp, but he'd have to outplay Collins by a huge margin to regain the position. Jun. 1 - 8:46 pm et

Source: WMAR-TV

hey guys i know we can't bash delhommo on this board but seriously vince young won a heisman he won rookie of the year and could you imagine us running the wildcat with stewart, vince, williams and fiammetta on the field at the same time

praise vince young allahu ackbar

hey guys i know we can't bash delhommo on this board but seriously vince young won a heisman he won rookie of the year and could you imagine us running the wildcat with stewart, vince, williams and fiammetta on the field at the same time

praise vince young allahu ackbar

Didn't wienke win the heisman too? :D

and rodney pete?

Archived