• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

E3

Its The Milk

Sony had a nice show. I'll be interested to see the new Rockstar game. I also like how Gran Turismo will now have NASCAR in it, I thought that was pretty cool.

Uncharted and GOW3 looked awesome.

I could really care less about motion control, but that seems to be a recurring theme in every press conference.

The only thing I want out of E3 is some real info on Mass Effect 2, it's the one and only game I truly care about that is coming out this year.

AC2 though is on my must have list too though :-)

I think Mass Effect 2 is coming out next year IIRC, but I could be wrong.

I just can't wait for Forza 3 and Diablo 3...

And for the biggest bomb that has dropped at E3

Final Fantasy XIV is coming out next year:D

No thank you. They ruined the number system. 11 and 14 should have been saved for real FF games. They should have named the MMO's something else. Like FF Online and FF online 2.

No thank you. They ruined the number system. 11 and 14 should have been saved for real FF games. They should have named the MMO's something else. Like FF Online and FF online 2.
When I posted that, FFXIV was just announced, I didn't find out that it was another online game till later.

but hey FFXIII looks great so far and a lot better then FFXII imo.

When I posted that, FFXIV was just announced, I didn't find out that it was another online game till later.

but hey FFXIII looks great so far and a lot better then FFXII imo.

Call me old school but I don't like how either of them look. I was happy with the battle system they had up until 9. I would have like 10's battle system if it wasn't for summons staying on the field.

Another game to keep you eye on APB (All Points Bulletin)

It's supposed to be an open world GTA type game that is mostly multiplayer with up to a 100 people online per city, so far it's the first one of these games to really catch my eye in a while so it may require some further investigation.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/apb/index.html?tag=gallery_summary;title

Well, Microsoft crushed Nintendo and Sony on innovation, but I still may be putting a PS3 on my xmas list finally. It never did enough exclusively for me before, but with GT5, (I'm getting Forza 3 as well but I love sim racers) GoW3, MGS4, (I'm disappointed it isn't being ported) LBP, Mod Nation Racer and others coming out I finally feel it might be worth it to drop $400 on the console.

360 is still better, but Sony finally has enough for me to consider buying a PS3

Call me old school but I don't like how either of them look. I was happy with the battle system they had up until 9. I would have like 10's battle system if it wasn't for summons staying on the field.

see I don't really care about the battle system one way or the other, I'm more concerned about the story as long as it isn't crap I don't really care, Square usually has a decent battle system at least so I never really worry about it.

I couldn't stand FFXII, battle system was good but the story sucked ass for the most part

Archived