• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

E3

Its The Milk

Microsoft had a very nice presentation.

As a metal gear fan, I have some mixed feelings on Rising. I think they are going to really stretch out the story and take away most of the stealth. Stealth has always been an option in the past, but the lightning thing scares me. I'll still keep my hopes up and wait for more info on it. I didn't hear exclusive anywhere in there so it will be interesting to see what Sony has up their sleeve.

The Star Wars MMO looked cool, but they are not my kind of games, but I do hope it does better than Galaxy.

I liked the Madden online franchise. Make your own trades and play the schedule with your team against 31 other players. About time...

The only thing I want out of E3 is some real info on Mass Effect 2, it's the one and only game I truly care about that is coming out this year.

AC2 though is on my must have list too though :-)

The new official Xbox magazine has a rather large write up on ME2 for their cover story. Not sure what new info is in there, but thought it was worth mentioning.

Archived