• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Delhomme

UKbillsFan

If the truth be known Smitty caught the pass in the New Orleans games and the Giants game didn't he? You can't really separate them in my opinion. Jake gets him the ball and Smitty somehow comes down with it.

That catch in Green Bay was just as good as that winning drive pass the Giants had in thier superbowl win. That catch was amazing.

As Ive said this is NOT fantasy football. I took Jake in the 8th Round which I believe is good value and Cutler and Ryan both went in the first round.

Maybe if we knew how points are totaled we could accurately assess how Jake would fit in your game.

Jake won the Green Bay game, the San Diego and the second Saints game with last minute heroics. He also set up Kasay to win it in regulation at the Giants. With most other quarterbacks we don't win those games. He is one of the best in 4th quarter comebacks.
i think that SS went up and pulled those rainbows out of the air GB Saints game!! it wasnt all jake:nono:.jake not even mid pack QB in the NFL.he single handly cost the panthers vs the cardnials last year.very surprised that panthers FO. didnt try an get a QB in 09 draft? but if i am them i would draft one next year.alot of good QB's in 2010 draft.

Archived