• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Delhomme

UKbillsFan

True, but some start off as complete douchewaffles without any provocation (ELL BEE EFF, some of these recent Foul-trolls, etc.).

He hasn't met some of our more colorful posters, fans elsewhere and here as well is all I was saying. He does seem cool, so I'm sure he can handle it, just sayin'...

He hasn't met some of our more colorful posters, fans elsewhere and here as well is all I was saying. He does seem cool, so I'm sure he can handle it, just sayin'...

Im on a few MBs and have met my fair share of ass holes. ;)

You're right Mint.

wooops, sorry Fireball. :smile:

No biggie. I never make a big deal of my gender or announce it. I think it took a long time for people to figure it out on here (the original board) when I joined in 2005.

Oh yeah, Loserman does look exactly like Adam Sandler. lol

I always would think "GET IN YOUR HOME THAT'S YOUR HOME!" when he throws, lol

Harrison's real life ratings are far crappier, I doubt he will be signed throughout the season unless there is a team that's extremely injury plagued there.

He will only be signed to a 1 year deal and I only gave up a 4th Round rookie pick for him so it was worth it.

Having played in fantasy football last year (and winning), my thoughts about Jake (from a solely fantasy perspective only):

Delhomme isn't someone that can be a consistent starter in fantasy football. He plays for a team that has recently found success with the power running game with the "Double Trouble" combination of DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart. Last year, this meant games in which his pass attempts did not even reach 20, and games where the Panthers overwhelmingly scored with the running game in the red zone.

If your league deducts points for turnovers, then Delhomme must be avoided at least 2-4 times a year as he'll go into "bizarro world" and throw a multi-INT game.

To put it short, this is not a team that will throw the ball around a lot so don't expect big numbers from Delhomme unless the team is forced to because the running game takes a setback in performance or the defense is allowing opponents to score with regularity.

Disclaimer: outlaw4 is not responsible for any wins or losses as a result of judgments made based on the opinion of this user

:lol:

A "lady"? Well there's a first time to be called anything! :D;)

My pic is in my profile, I really shouldn't be calling anyone else goofy...lol

Just looked at your profile....I agree that you shouldn't call anyone goofy...haha:p

Sadly, I wasn't even drunk in that pic!

I would be interested in knowing how your league works, UK.

sure, its a 24 team league hosted at www.billievers.com we draft a 53 man roster. we sign those players to a 1-4 year contract. we have a 4 round rookie draft every year, and a salary cap of $85 million. we can trade players, rookie picks and picks for the end of year free agent draft. every week we submit line-ups and gameplans. the games are simmed on a software called action pc football.

Im also a GM of a team on the buffalo bills MB.

if your interested in joining a league let me know and i can get you set up with a team.

sure, its a 24 team league hosted at www.billievers.com we draft a 53 man roster. we sign those players to a 1-4 year contract. we have a 4 round rookie draft every year, and a salary cap of $85 million. we can trade players, rookie picks and picks for the end of year free agent draft. every week we submit line-ups and gameplans. the games are simmed on a software called action pc football.

Im also a GM of a team on the buffalo bills MB.

if your interested in joining a league let me know and i can get you set up with a team.

That sounds pretty in depth.

Kinda cool.

Archived