• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Delhomme

UKbillsFan

Yeah I will probably be cutting Loserman unless some sucker wants him then I can trade him! lol

I would never have drafted him but I wasnt able to draft one night so the commish picked for me :(

The commish picked him for you? What did you do to the poor guy, screw his gf? LOL

Oh %@^!@%^@. He's just utterly...well you are a Bills fan I don't have to tell you a thing. Sorry man. :(

You'd better PRAY TO THE FOOTBALL GODS that Jake stays healthy all year.

I assume you can do trades?

The joke that the JP in his name should stand for "Just Punt" never gets old.

Well he got his revenge!

I hope you stick around BTW. Like to see opposing fans who are cool.

Yeah, he's pretty cool so far, but of course he hasn't had to face adversity yet... :lol:

Welcome by the way UKbillsFan...

The joke that the JP in his name should stand for "Just Punt" never gets old.

Heh, I actually had never heard that one. I am surprised. I like it! The guy isn't all quite there if you have ever heard him talk. I think it is fitting that he looks like Adam Sandler since he reminds me of a Sandler character. :P

Thanks man, I will be check in here often... especially for when our teams meet in the season. :devil: lol

Good deal!

Yeah, he's pretty cool so far, but of course he hasn't had to face adversity yet... :lol:

True, but some start off as complete douchewaffles without any provocation (ELL BEE EFF, some of these recent Foul-trolls, etc.).

Heh, I actually had never heard that one. I am surprised. I like it! The guy isn't all quite there if you have ever heard him talk. I think it is fitting that he looks like Adam Sandler since he reminds me of a Sandler character. :P

Good deal!

True, but some start off as complete douchewaffles without any provocation (ELL BEE EFF, some of these recent Foul-trolls, etc.).

Oh yeah, Loserman does look exactly like Adam Sandler. lol

Archived